Rick Ross Doesn’t Like $10K Quote For Tree Cutting Services, Does It Himself

 

NoireTv Africa  
If you live in the USA, NoireTV now showing nationwide on Verizon Fios on channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. NoireTV now on Verizon Fios Channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. Follow us on Instagram @noiretvafrica and on Facebook ... www.facebook.com/caspennoire




Rick Ross took measures into his own hands after finding out the cost of having ten oak trees removed from his property. 

An outside contractor quoted the Richer Than I Ever Been rapper at $1,000 per tree — totaling more than $10,000.

I just told my homie, ‘You go to Home Depot, and you go get me the biggest motherfuckin’ saw there is with a big chain, and you crank that motherfucker. Imma cut the trees down.’ You heard me?” Ross said. “The thing about business, I’m hands-on, so Imma handle my own… Hold on; I need someone to hit Kanye and tell Kanye I need some of them boots. I’m going to cut the tree down. I need some boots. Yeezy! I need them boots, baby!”

The Miami rapper put a cowboy hat on and proceeded to use a chainsaw to take all the trees down. Ross showed a shot of the trees before getting on an ATV and whippin’ some donuts.

“Instead of me paying $10,000 to an outsider, went to Home Depot and bought two new saws for $2,000,” he explained. “Was really only $5,000 worth of work. You take the $5,000, give that to your homies… You still got $3,000 for ya pockets. Come on, man, you could go get Wing Stop, man.”

Peep the clip of Ross clearing his property below.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Brother Fans Speculate on AJ Odudu's Mic Blunder Reaction to Trish's Eviction

Characters In BBC’s Documentary On TB Joshua Unknown To Us – Synagogue Church

NBA Suspends Canada’s Joshua Primo For 4 Games For Exposing Himself To Women