Uber Driver That Snoop Dogg Blasted Hires Lawyer and Plans To Sue The Rapper

 

NoireTv Africa  
If you live in the USA, NoireTV now showing nationwide on Verizon Fios on channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. NoireTV now on Verizon Fios Channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. Follow us on Instagram @noiretvafrica and on Facebook ... www.facebook.com/caspennoire




Snoop Dogg may find himself in hot water after publicly blasting an Uber driver who did not deliver his food last month.

According to CBS Los Angles, the Uber driver named Said has hired a lawyer and could possibly be filing a lawsuit against Snoop. During an interview, Said says he is suffering from anxiety from the situation. The driver also says he fears for his family’s safety since Snoop shared personal information in the video.

“It’s my picture there, and also there is my first name. After I saw the video, I’m kind of like I have high anxiety, and I fear for my family’s safety. I contacted the customer many times, and I followed the protocol by the book,” the driver says.

Uber Eats later spoke out about the incident saying, “We truly regret Snoop Dogg’s frustrating experience. We have reached out to apologize and refunded him for the order.”

However, Said feels like he’s the one who deserves the apology and not Snoop. The driver alleges that he waited eight minutes the company required before he canceled the order.

“When I read that, I just felt like it’s not fair because I am the one that deserves an apology from Uber Eats, not Snoop. But I have to fight for my rights and my family’s rights. I feel like I’m not really well from this delivery and also Uber Eats,” Said adds.

Last month, Snoop posted a video to Instagram showing a text message thread on the Uber app between him and Said. Snoop is heard cursing out the driver and asking for his food.

“Muthaf*cka from f*cking Uber Eats didn’t bring my f*cking food, talking about he arrived. This is not a safe place,’ punk muthaf*cka where my food at n*gga? You got all my god d*mn money, punk.”


Also visit our  website:  www.noiretv.com

Follow us on IG: @noiretvnetwork @noiretvafrica

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Brother Fans Speculate on AJ Odudu's Mic Blunder Reaction to Trish's Eviction

Characters In BBC’s Documentary On TB Joshua Unknown To Us – Synagogue Church

NBA Suspends Canada’s Joshua Primo For 4 Games For Exposing Himself To Women