T.I. APPLAUDS TDE & KENDRICK LAMAR FOR PRESSURING SPOTIFY OVER CENSORSHIP POLICY



Image result for t.i


Grammy-winning rapper T.I. is more than just proud of Top Dawg Entertainment essentially forcing streaming giant Spotify to change up its censorship policy.
A few days ago, TDE’s Anthony “Top Dawg” Tiffith admitted Spotify’s censorship policy rubbed him the wrong way and prompted serious action.
Image result for spotify
“I reached out to Troy [Carter, Spotify’s global head of creator services] over there, we had a conversation and I expressed how I felt about it, about censorship, how you can’t do artists that way,” Top explains to Billboard. “I don’t think it’s right for artists to be censored, especially in our culture. How did they just pick those [artists] out? How come they didn’t pick out any others from any other genres or any other different cultures? There [are] so many other artists that have different things going on, and they could’ve picked anybody. But it seems to me that they’re constantly picking on hip-hop culture.” (Billboard)

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Brother Fans Speculate on AJ Odudu's Mic Blunder Reaction to Trish's Eviction

Characters In BBC’s Documentary On TB Joshua Unknown To Us – Synagogue Church

NBA Suspends Canada’s Joshua Primo For 4 Games For Exposing Himself To Women