Cher, 77, Opens Up About 'Happy' Romance with 37-Year-Old Alexander Edwards

 Cher has discussed her relationship with Alexander 'A.E' Edwards, acknowledging the noticeable 40-year age gap between them. The 77-year-old singer expressed her happiness with the 37-year-old music executive, even though he sometimes doesn't grasp her references.

Speaking to Extra, Cher said, 'I hate to talk about how happy I am, but, no, we have a great time together. We can talk about music. We can discuss everything. He has a great sense of humor, and he has the cutest son in the world. We just understand each other.'

In love: Cher has opened up about her relationship with Alexander 'A.E' Edwards and admitted the 40-year age gap between the couple is noticeable (pictured this month)

                      Cher and Alexander Edwards spotted during Paris fashion week

Playfully referencing the age difference, she added, 'Sometimes I'm talking to him, and he has no idea who I'm talking about. The other day, I said, "Do you know who, I don't know, Clark Gable, [is]?" He said, "Yes, of course," but most of my references… He'll look at me and go, "I wasn't born yet."'

Cher and A.E. crossed paths in October 2022 at Paris Fashion Week, thanks to a mutual friend who gave him her number.

The singer recently told People, 'It was really surprising because people just don't give out my number. I had been telling all my friends, "We're too old to go out with much younger men, and I will never fall in love through text." So, I did what I said not to do!'

After confirming their official relationship in November 2022, Cher sparked engagement rumors when she flaunted a massive diamond ring in December. She shared a picture of the dazzling diamond on X (formerly known as Twitter) with the caption: 'THERE R NO WORDS, ALEXANDER, A.E.'

There appeared to be a rough patch in May, with reports of their split, but they reconciled, as seen hand in hand during Paris Fashion Week.

A source informed DailyMail.com that the couple never really lost contact during their reported time apart.

Before dating the iconic songstress, Alexander was in a tumultuous relationship with Kanye West's ex, Amber Rose. They share a three-year-old son, Slash Electric Alexander Edwards. They separated after the Def Jam executive admitted to cheating on his baby mama.

While some fans expressed concern when Cher was dating Amber's ex initially, she brushed aside their fears, stating, 'I'm in love, not blinded by it.'

Cher shared, 'No matter what happens, I love being with him. He makes me laugh, and we have fun. What I learned is that it's never too late. If you wrote out all the statistics, you would go, "Well, this is doomed." But we've been together for a year, and if it was just a year, it would've been worth it. I've had the best time.'


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Brother Fans Speculate on AJ Odudu's Mic Blunder Reaction to Trish's Eviction

Characters In BBC’s Documentary On TB Joshua Unknown To Us – Synagogue Church

NBA Suspends Canada’s Joshua Primo For 4 Games For Exposing Himself To Women