#AGT: Kechi is in the Semi-Finals!






NoireTv Africa  
If you live in the USA, NoireTV now showing nationwide on Verizon Fios on channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. NoireTV now on Verizon Fios Channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. Follow us on Instagram @noiretvafrica and on Facebook ... www.facebook.com/caspennoire



Following her impressive performance at the quarterfinals of the ongoingAmerica’s Got TalentKechi Okwuchi has been granted passage into the semi-finals.
The organizers of the competition announced the qualified contestants with the photos on their official Instagram page and Kechi confirmed this with a post on her personal page, She wrote:
Ok you guys know that I want nothing more than to earn my place on @agt . I have prayed incessantly that whatever happens, it’s for the right reasons and most importantly, GOD’s reasons. Therefore i believe that all this is ordained, and I can’t wait to share even more experiences with you guys, you amazing people who got me here. I love you guys and I thank you. And to my aMAZING sisters @womiye@aimi_felix@chidimsthank you so much for coming to watch me live!! TONIGHT WAS AMAZING!!! #stillshook#forevershook#agt❤️❤️🎉🎉🙌🏽🙌🏽🙇🏽‍♀️🙏🏼🙏🏼
We’re super proud of her and wish her all the best as she proceeds!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Brother Fans Speculate on AJ Odudu's Mic Blunder Reaction to Trish's Eviction

Characters In BBC’s Documentary On TB Joshua Unknown To Us – Synagogue Church

NBA Suspends Canada’s Joshua Primo For 4 Games For Exposing Himself To Women