Skales finally drops Sophomore Album ''The Never Say Never Guy''






NoireTv Africa
NoireTV now on Verizon Fios Channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. Follow us on instagram @noiretvafrica and on facebook... www.facebook.com/caspennoiretv




Afro-pop superstar Skales has released his sophomore album titled ‘The Never Say Never Guy’ today, May 29, 2017. Skales made the announcement on his Instagram page, he wrote;
Believe me, I didn’t sleep all night. Just couldn’t wait to share with you this work of art I’ve put together! Guys, I present my 2nd album titled ‘The Never Say Never Guy’. Please share, repost, buy and drop good messages all around. With you, I can keep being ‘The Never Say Never Guy’. Link in my bio! #TheNeverSayNeverGuy
The ‘Never Say Never Guy’ album is a 17-track album with 3 Bonus tracks, featuring an array of A-list industry names, including world-famous American musical act PJ Morton of Maroon 5, American actor and singer RotimiSarkodieWande CoalBurna BoyPhynoLil KeshDavidoTimaya among others.
Get “The Never Say Never Guy” on SpotifyDeezeriTunes and Google Playstore


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Brother Fans Speculate on AJ Odudu's Mic Blunder Reaction to Trish's Eviction

Characters In BBC’s Documentary On TB Joshua Unknown To Us – Synagogue Church

NBA Suspends Canada’s Joshua Primo For 4 Games For Exposing Himself To Women