''Our baby is 3''! Tiwa Savage & TeeBillz celebrate Son Jamil on his Birthday


NoireTv Africa  
If you live in the USA, NoireTV now showing nationwide on Verizon Fios on channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. NoireTV now on Verizon Fios Channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. Follow us on Instagram @noiretvafrica and on Facebook ... www.facebook.com/caspennoire




Today is Tiwa Savage and TeeBillz‘s son Jamil‘s birthday and his father took to Instagram to celebrate him.
TeeBillz shared a heartfelt message along with prayers. He wrote:
I see a little more of me in you with each passing year……………😍 To the world you’re JamJam but to mummy and I, You are OLAOLUWAKITAN 😘
You’re part of my strength. I pray for incomparable wisdom and knowledge of God upon you. You’ve been a great source of happiness to mummy and I. I pray may you never stop making us happy in Jesus name…..❤️❤️❤️
Commenting on the post was Tiwa Savage who said:
Awww you gonna make me tear up o. 3 years ago in that labor room when his heart rate dropped man I never prayed so hard in my life but now our baby is 3. Today is a beautiful day, my heart is full of praise and thanksgiving ❤️🙏🏼
See Teebillz Instagram post below:
Tiwa Savage also celebrated JamJam on her page with two posts:



Also visit our  website:  www.noiretv.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Brother Fans Speculate on AJ Odudu's Mic Blunder Reaction to Trish's Eviction

Characters In BBC’s Documentary On TB Joshua Unknown To Us – Synagogue Church

NBA Suspends Canada’s Joshua Primo For 4 Games For Exposing Himself To Women