“Does This Mean I’m A Naija Man” – Drake Reacts To His Father’s DNA Ancestry Tests

 

Does this mean I


Canadian rapper, Aubrey Drake Graham, popularly known as Drake has sparked reactions among his Nigerian fans online after he disclosed the results of his ancestry.

 

The rapper, 36, shared a screenshot on his Insta-story, where he revealed that the DNA ancestry tests his father recently took, showed that he is 30% Nigerian.

 

He wrote in his caption, “This my dad’s results, does this mean I’m a Naija man finally?.”
 

Does this mean I

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Brother Fans Speculate on AJ Odudu's Mic Blunder Reaction to Trish's Eviction

Characters In BBC’s Documentary On TB Joshua Unknown To Us – Synagogue Church

NBA Suspends Canada’s Joshua Primo For 4 Games For Exposing Himself To Women