See Aisha Yesufu's response to governor El-Rufai's son who described her as a 'mad' woman

NoireTv Africa  
If you live in the USA, NoireTV now showing nationwide on Verizon Fios on channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. NoireTV now on Verizon Fios Channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. Follow us on Instagram @noiretvafrica and on Facebook ... www.facebook.com/caspennoire


Aisha Yesufu, activist and co-convener of Bring Back Our Girls and Bashir, son of Kaduna state governor, Nasir El-Rufai, had a clash on Twitter today.
Trouble started when Bashir left a comment on Twitter, describing Aisha, who is very critical of his father's government, as a mad woman.
I am fully proud to say that Aisha Yesufu is a wholly stupid being. Criticism is great, but madness is counterproductive.
She didn’t criticize my father, she insulted my father, unprovoked too, so forgive me but it’s quite personal. And I said what I said. She is mad'' he tweeted
Aisha Yesufu wasted no time to give him a savage response. Read below
''Take care of yourself my dear and give my love to your mum. I pray all her effort won't go to waste. For sure we mothers never give up on our sons no matter how wayward they are and I know she wouldn't give up on you'' 
See Aisha YesufuSee Aisha Yesufu




Also visit our  website:  www.noiretv.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Brother Fans Speculate on AJ Odudu's Mic Blunder Reaction to Trish's Eviction

Characters In BBC’s Documentary On TB Joshua Unknown To Us – Synagogue Church

NBA Suspends Canada’s Joshua Primo For 4 Games For Exposing Himself To Women