Dapchi girls: How I made Boko Haram release abducted students - Aisha (video)

NoireTv Africa  
If you live in the USA, NoireTV now showing nationwide on Verizon Fios on channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. NoireTV now on Verizon Fios Channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. Follow us on Instagram @noiretvafrica and on Facebook ... www.facebook.com/caspennoire


Aisha Wakil, human right activist has revealed her role in the release of abducted studentsfrom Government Girls Technical College in Dapchi, Yobe State.
Wakil, also known as Mama Boko Haram said she pressured the insurgent group into releasing the girls abducted on February 19, 2018.
Speaking with Channels Television, Wakil claimed that her role made the insurgents to return the girls safely.
According to Wakil, “I mounted pressure, I kept on begging them. I really pleaded.
“They promised me they were gonna release them that I shouldn’t bother myself, that I shouldn’t cry, so I was very happy [when they did]. I thank God.”
Recall that Wakil had on Wednesday expressed joy over the release of the students. 

Watch video below..



Also visit our  website:  www.noiretv.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Brother Fans Speculate on AJ Odudu's Mic Blunder Reaction to Trish's Eviction

Characters In BBC’s Documentary On TB Joshua Unknown To Us – Synagogue Church

NBA Suspends Canada’s Joshua Primo For 4 Games For Exposing Himself To Women