''I am working on a gospel album'' - DJ Spinall


NoireTv Africa  
If you live in the USA, NoireTV now showing nationwide on Verizon Fios on channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. NoireTV now on Verizon Fios Channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. Follow us on Instagram @noiretvafrica and on Facebook ... www.facebook.com/caspennoire




DJ Spinall has revealed in an interview with Punch that he’s working on a gospel album.
The DJ who released an album “DREAMS” last year, discussing his beginnings in the music industry, revealed that his first gig as a DJ was at a church event.
It was a youth party at a church, he said, and his female friend had invited him to play.
I was about 18 years old when I started to play at parties. I was still in high school at the time.
The first time I had to be a disc jockey was at the church. They had a youth party and a female friend called me to disc jockey for them because she knew that I was always playing loud music. She did not even know if I was a DJ or not at the time. When she asked me, I just told her that I was a disc jockey.
My first experience was a bit overwhelming but I did a good job even though I did not have a lot of Christian music. I repeated Cece Winans about 20 times but the pastor did not complain and everybody seemed to be having a good time.
DJ Spinall went on to reveal that he still does a lot of gospel events. He added that he’s actually working on a gospel album.
I still do a lot of gospel event but they just don’t make it to the television, radio or social media. I still did a gig at a church about two weeks ago and I am working on a gospel album.

 Also visit our  website:  www.noiretv.com

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Brother Fans Speculate on AJ Odudu's Mic Blunder Reaction to Trish's Eviction

Characters In BBC’s Documentary On TB Joshua Unknown To Us – Synagogue Church

NBA Suspends Canada’s Joshua Primo For 4 Games For Exposing Himself To Women