Successful Entrepreneur And Mother Of 3, Keisah Green Narrates How She Lost Both Legs In A terrible Car Crash



Quateshia Green is a 32-year-old successful business woman and mother of 3 who survived a horrific car crash that cost her both legs.

Read her touching story below..

In the blink of an eye, on August 23, 2013, I was involved in a car accident that would change my world forever. It is only by the grace and mercy of God that I, a mother of 3, strident college student, successful business woman, and entrepreneur made it out alive.

The accident was so horrific, that the dreaded “Jaws of Life” was used to free me from the vehicle. My right leg was dismembered in order to release me from the vehicle, and my left leg was severed instantly from impact by the guardrail at the scene of the accident.


Also visit our  website:  www.noiretv.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Brother Fans Speculate on AJ Odudu's Mic Blunder Reaction to Trish's Eviction

Characters In BBC’s Documentary On TB Joshua Unknown To Us – Synagogue Church

NBA Suspends Canada’s Joshua Primo For 4 Games For Exposing Himself To Women