Footballer Zlatan Ibrahimovic Advises Boxer Anthony Joshua To Stop Being Too Modest


Anthony Joshua got a dressing-room rollocking from Zlatan Ibrahimovic — for being too modest!  The Manchester United superstar visited AJ ahead of the heavyweight’s champ’s successful title defence against Carlos Takam. And the Swedish legend, 36, landed a verbal body blow with his unexpected career advice.

Joshua said: “Zlatan loves his boxing and his mindset is phenomenal but he picked me up on something I said after my fight with Wladimir Klitschko earlier in the year.

“He pointed out that I’d said ‘I’m not perfect, but I’m trying’. Then he said ‘No, no no. What you must is say is ‘I am perfect and I’m not trying!’”

Ibra, who is recovering from a serious knee injury, was ringside as Anthony Joshua stopped Takam in ten brutal rounds at Cardiff’s Principality Stadium. And he declared: “He is not as good at boxing as I am at football… but he’s getting there.

“He’s a knockout artist and his personality is good because he is perfect and he is not trying.

“There are positive vibes all around him, he has good energy and expresses himself very well. That’s why everyone loves him. It’s why he’s the people champion.


Also visit our  website:  www.noiretv.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Big Brother Fans Speculate on AJ Odudu's Mic Blunder Reaction to Trish's Eviction

Characters In BBC’s Documentary On TB Joshua Unknown To Us – Synagogue Church

NBA Suspends Canada’s Joshua Primo For 4 Games For Exposing Himself To Women