Comedian Ebiye is Engaged!


NoireTv Africa  
If you live in the USA, NoireTV now showing nationwide on Verizon Fios on channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. NoireTV now on Verizon Fios Channel 269. Press 269 on your remote control. Follow us on Instagram @noiretvafrica and on Facebook ... www.facebook.com/caspennoire




Comedian Ebiye just got engaged!
The comedian shared photos on his Instagram page from his proposal to Agnes Ejeme who was the lead model in the video for Adekunle Gold‘s hit song “Orente“.
Ebiye shared the photos below and captioned them:
Sometimes I think I need a spare heart to feel all the things I feel for you, Glad you’re in my world now @ejeme_agnes#MyOrente 💜
See photos:



Also visit our  website:  www.noiretv.com 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Kevin Hart dresses up as Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson for Halloween

Utah ‘No Kings’ Protest: What We Know About The Fatal Shooting

Senate Passes Trump’s Megabill: Here’s What’s In And Out